The Grainfather G30 with Connect All-Grain Brewing System
Brew the best beer you can with the Grainfather with Connect All-Grain Brewing System.
- Control Box for Heat & Power Control
Use the Connect Control Box in conjunction with the Connect App (and the recipe creator coming soon) for the ultimate brewing experience. The control box has Bluetooth connection to your mobile device so it can be controlled remotely. This allows you to multitask or simply relax while brewing and then be alerted when to return to your next step.
- Programmable step mashing
- Delayed heating - fill your Grainfather with water the night before and wake up to your water at strike temperature ready for brewing straight away
- Change between celsius and fahrenheit easily
- Waterproof graphic display
- Use in manual mode or with app
- Grainfather Connect App for Automation
- Grainfather Grain Kit recipes provided in the app
- Ability to import recipes (Beer XML files) - NOTE: iOS9 and higher
- Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes)
- Change between celsius and fahreheit easily
- Grainfather calculators provided in app
Required Specifications for the App are:
- Hardware: iPhone 4S or higher
- Software: iOS8 or higher. Must have Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
- Android (currently in development, temporary version available, check Grainfather Facebook page for current update)
- Hardware: Android 4.3 (API Level 18) or higher
- Software: Must have Bluetooth Low Energy (LE)/Bluetooth Smart
The Grainfather is an all inclusive all grain brewing system. The system allows you to mash at high extract efficiency by utilizing a pump for easy recirculating of the wort through the mashing process. The grain bed is then easy raised out of the kettle to provide for sparging and draining of the grains. Your mash tun then becomes an electric boil kettle.
The mash temperature and boil are all controlled precisely with an electric heating element. The system comes with a digital temperature controller so you can adjust temperature of your mash with in a degree. This allows for step mashing.
The included pump allows for easy recirculating of your wort during the mash as well as allows for quick cooling at the end of the boil by allowing you to pump through the included counterflow chiller.
This whole 8 gallon system is extremely compact so it makes for easy indoor or outdoor brewing.
Another added feature is the brewing system can also double as a reflux or pot still. All you need to do is attach the appropriate reflux or pot still top.
The Grainfather features:
304 grade stainless steel superior body, with 8 US Gal (30 L) capacity
Expandable grain basket to suit grain bills up to 19.8 lbs (9kg)
A robust magnetic drive pump (6 watt, 1800 RPM) and wort recirculation pipe with insulated handle, ensuring consistent temperatures throughout the mash and maximising efficiencies
Pump filter to keep hops and stray grain in the boiler, and your wort clear and bright
Counterflow Wort Chiller with copper inner coil, cooling your wort to <68°F within 20mins
Toughened plastic control box and display screen, giving you total temperature and pump control. Dial in the exact temperature for your mash, allowing both step mashing and single temperature mashing with very fast ramp up between steps
Dual heating element (1600 watt and 600 watt elements) allowing you to switch between heating quickly to a vigorous boil and maintaining a stable temperature
Tempered glass lid for maximum durability, heating efficiencies and visibility during your brewday
Top and bottom mesh screens for your grain basket, allowing even distribution of your sparge water and ensuring no grain enters the boiler
Dimensions: 29" H x 19.1" L x 17.2" W
We Also Recommend
Robobrew (Brewzilla) Gen 3.1.1 110V All-Grain Brewing System with Pump and Immersion Chiller - CSA Approved