Fermentation Temperature Controller - Single Stage
This single stage controller is ideal for temperature controlling homebrew fermentation in a fridge or freezer. It is also commonly used in converting a standard fridge or freezer into a kegerator.
- LCD Temperature Display
- Auto shut down without operation for 10 minutes
- Temperature measuring range: -40~100°C
- Temperature controlling range: 0~99°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Input: 1 NTC sensor (waterproof)
- Sensor wire: approx. 1m (standard)
- Output: two relays output (Relay capacity: 5A or 10A optional)
- On the power strip, Ι is for heating, ΙΙ is for cooling
- Consumption: ≤3 w
- Ambient requirements: temperature: -10~60°C; humidity: 20~85% (No condensate)
Customer ExperiencesClick here to submit your own photos.
We Also Recommend